Sunday, May 11, 2014

How to Share Webpages on your Google Plus Page

If you manage one, or multiple Google Plus pages linked to your personal Google Plus profile, and use Google Chrome, learn how to easily start to share webpages on your Google Plus page. I have struggled and searched on how to share to a specific Google Plus page linked to my personal profile. Yes, it's easy to share on my main profile page, but for the longest time I could not figure out how to share it on the Googe Plus pages I manage, until now. After lots of searching I've finally found an add-on for Google Chrome to be able to do this.

I was a little skeptical at first, but read the reviews, most of which were good, and the few that were not good, well I think that was because they could not figure out how to properly install. After finally deciding to test it out, and added it on to Chrome, it was literally as easy as 1-2-3.

How to Share Webpages on your Google Plus Page


Simply click this URL here to the Google Chrome webstore, and click the +Free button in the corner. The Google Plus share icon will then show up off to the right of the URL bar.



Before you can start to share webpages to your Google Plus pages, you will need to click to “Define my Google + pages”.  You will then need the name(s) of the page and the page ID. Once filled in save and close.



When visiting a webpage you want to share, click the Google Plus share icon, now don’t let this part fool you because it will open up a new tab, that’s fine though. Select which Google Plus page or select yourself from the dropdown of where you want to share to. Then click the “Click here to Share”.

You will know you doing it right when the Google Plus share box shows up and you can add your own comment before posting to the page. You will see the name of the page so you’ll know you are posting to the right one. Double check your Google Plus page to make sure it posted correctly, it should be immediate.



Now if you use other browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, I am not sure if there is an add-on or other way to share webpages on to your Google Plus page. I always use Chrome, it works best for me and I have no problem with it.

Please leave a comment if you have another way of sharing webpages on your Google Plus page.

No comments:

Post a Comment